AEROWORKS is organizing a summer school on Aerial Robotics with the goal to provide to interested participants insights and hight tech knowledge on topics like:
- Aerial manipulation
- Vision for aerial manipulation
- Cooperative aerial coverage
- Modeling and Control of UAVs
- Estimation and Sensor fusion for UAVs
- Aerial reconstruction and inspection
Place and Time of the event
The event will take place at the University of Patras, Greece, from 18-20th of October 2017.
Participation is limited to 50 students. Candidates will be selected based on the quality of their application. Please state on one single page (11pt font):
- your scientific background and degree
- your motivation to come to this school
- the topic of your thesis
- any prior knowledge in the field Please include a current academic transcript with your application (and optionally a CV with a list of publications) and send it to email@example.com
Deadline for the application is 3rd of September, 2017.
Successful candidates will be notified by 15th of September and need to complete the registration by 20th of September, 2017.
Information on accommodation will be soon available.
- Margarita Chli, Vision for Robotics, ETH Zurich
- Dimos Dimarogonas, KTH
- Stefano Stramigioli, University of Twente
- Anthony Tzes, University of Patras
- Juan Nieto - Autonomous Systems Lab, ETH Zurich
- Emil Fresk - Robotics Team, Luleå University of Technology
- Christoforos Kanellakis - Robotics Team, Luleå University of Technology
- Gregory Hitz - Autonomous Systems Lab, ETH Zurich
- Mina Kamel - Autonomous Systems Lab, ETH Zurich